Welcome to the Online Registration Portal of CUSAT for the Staff / Faculty Recruitment
Guidelines for submission of online application
- First select the post for which you wish to apply from the link below.
- Read the Notification and make sure that you are eligible to apply.
- Click the New Registration tab on the top menu bar of the web page. Enter your official name (be careful in giving the name as appeared in your official record. This will automatically get entered in your application form. You cannot edit this name once submitted.) Enter a valid email id and mobile number (This will automatically get entered in your application form. You cannot edit these information once submitted). Upload your photograph as per the specification given on the web page. On submitting these details your username and password will be displayed. Note down the username and password which is required for the first login to your profile.
- You have to make different profile for applying different posts under one notification. You can create different profile using different username.
- Login to your profile. You will be prompted to change the password during first login. Change the password accordingly and note down the password for further use.
- Enter the details required by clicking on the corresponding tabs seen on the left pane of the screen. This will automatically get entered in the Application Form Part A
- You can save the details entered for further editing at any point of time.
- You can edit the application any number of time until you click on the ‘Submit to University’ button.
- If the notification demands Application Part B along with Part A the same can be downloaded from the link provide. The duly filled part B can be uploaded to the University website through the link available.
- You can view the application form (Part A and Part B), by clicking the tab, View Application. Cross Check all the details for correctness and make sure that every entry made is recorded correctly.
- Finally enter the amount of Registration fee paid and DD No., date and Name of Bank and Branch / Cash receipt No, Book No (enter 000) and Date.
- Click on the Submit to University button (will be active only after entering the payment details and ticking a number of check boxes) for the final processing. The process of online submission will be over and your profile will be locked for further editing.
- Note down the Registration Number for further reference.
- Forward sufficient copies of the printout of PART A and PART B (if instructed in the notification) of the application and other enclosures, to the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi 682022 so as to reach the University within the last date fixed for submission.
- After online submission you are able to view the profile, application etc. and take the printouts until the selection process is over.
- For further enquiries regarding the online submission please send mails to firstname.lastname@example.org the gmail address here. Phone: 04842862252