Welcome to the Online Registration Portal of CUSAT for the Staff / Faculty Recruitment
Guidelines for submission of online application
Ad. A5/ Contract-Appt.-Assistants/ 2015 dated 02.07.2015---ASSISTANT (CONTRACT) - 25 VACANCIES---Administrative Office
First go through the Notification (Click here) and make sure that you are eligible to apply
- The web page, http://faculty.cusat.ac.in contains links of various posts notified in the University.
- Click the link corresponding to the post for which you wish to apply.
- Click the New Registration tab on the top menu bar of the web page. Enter your official name (be careful in giving the name as appeared in your official record. This will automatically get entered in your application form. You cannot edit this name once submitted.) Enter a valid email id and mobile number (This will automatically get entered in your application form. You cannot edit these information once submitted). All communication from the University including correction memo, call letter for test/ interview, memo for appointment will be sent to the registered email id. So the candidates may check the mail frequently for updates.
- Upload your photograph as per the specification given on the web page. On submitting these details your username and password will be displayed. Note down the username and password, (or save this web page) which is required for the first login to your profile.
- If the notification contains more than one post separate link for each post will be available.
- You have to make different profile for applying different posts under one notification. You can create different profile using different username.
- Login to your profile. You will be prompted to change the password during first login. Change the password accordingly and note down the password for further use.
- First enter the Personal details in the form displayed including the amount of Registration fee paid and DD No., date and Name of Bank and Branch / Cash receipt No, Book No (enter 000) and date and save the data. On saving the personal profile you will be able to enter the qualification and experience by clicking corresponding buttons on the left pane of the web page.
- Enter the details required by clicking on the corresponding tabs seen on the left pane of the screen. This will automatically get entered in the Application Form Part A
- You can save the details entered for further editing at any point of time.
- You can edit the application any number of time until you click on the ‘Submit to University’ button.
- If the notification demands Application Part B along with Part A the same can be downloaded from the link provided. Application form Part B is a word file containing tables for providing details under different category. The duly filled part B can be uploaded to the University website through the link available. Application form Part B is mandatory for Regular faculty positions in the University. Failure to upload Part B in such case will lead to the rejection of your application.
- You can view the application form (Part A and Part B), by clicking the tab, View Application. Cross Check all the details for correctness and make sure that every entry made is recorded correctly in the application form.
- Click on the ‘Submit to University’ button (will be active only after ticking a number of check boxes) for the final processing. This is very important, since the soft copy of your application with date of submission is generated in the server at this point. If the submission is improper or incomplete the application form will not be generated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled. On successful submission of the application a web page showing your registration number and reminder to submit the hard copy in time will be displayed. The process of online submission will be over and your profile will be locked for further editing, i.e., you will be prevented from making any change in the profile or application form submitted..
- Note down the Registration Number displayed for further reference.
- Forward sufficient copies of the printout of PART A and PART B (if instructed in the notification) of the application and other enclosures, to the Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi 682022 so as to reach the University within the last date fixed for submission. To learn how to submit hard copies to the University (Regular Faculty positions) Click here
- After online submission you are able to view your profile, Applications etc. and can take the printouts until the selection process is over.
- For further enquiries regarding the online submission please send mails to firstname.lastname@example.org . Phone: 0484-2862252 (between 10 am to 5.00 pm on working days)
R E G I S T R A R